Today I am planning to make some triangular shaped and also want to experiment with different and exciting shapes to serve for tea parties.
Green peas-1 cup
Puff pastry dough (frozen)
red chilli powder(paprika)- 1tsp
garam masala or curry powder- 1 tsp
Freshly chopped cilantro (coriander leaves)
salt to taste
2. Saute onions till they turn translucent.
3. Add shredded cabbage and peas.
4. Add salt, mix well, cover the pan and allow the veggies to cook for 5-8 mins or untill they are nice and tender.
5. add turmeric, paprika and garam masala (optional). Mix well.
6. Cover and cook for another 3 min.
7. Add lime juice and freshly cut cilantro. Allow the filling to cool
8. Open the three fold pastry dough gently. If the dough cracks don't worry :) :) :) roll the dough with the rolling pin.
9. Cut into 2" squares
10. Add tsp of veggie filling and grated cheese.
11. Fold into triangular shape.
12. Bake in preheated oven at 375 degree for 20 min. or till it turns golden brown.
13. Cool for 5 mins.
Make pastry dough cup in cupcake pan. Fill it with a tbsp. of filling and grated cheese. Bake for 20 min.
Open cheesy pastries!
Fill the pastry dough with mixed fruit jam and then bake it to make delicious sweet puffs for kids.
On cooling sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Mix cream cheese and dry fruits (finely chopped walnuts, raisins, almond, cashews) to make a smooth mixture.
Fill the cream cheese filling in the dough and bake them to make cheesy fruity puffs.