Shital's-Kitchen: Rectangular Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rectangular Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon Set

Rectangular Stainless Steel Measuring Spoon SetYesterday while I went to World Market to check out some new Life of PI collection, I bought these cute measuring spoons.

I like the shape since it it wasn't like traditional old fashioned spoons. I was looking to buy something in ceramic, but that would chip and break easily. This one is in steel, which makes it easy to maintain. I also like how it measures liquids too in "ml" :)


Although I do not use measuring cups and spoons often, I like to shop some unique items for my kitchen :)

I am excited to use these soon! You will see more pictures of this set of spoons with my other recipes.


Till then...

Happy Cooking!




1 comment:

  1. A proper idea gives you positive result that you need to share a lifetime of your all equipment concepts, we can give you some information on the importance of www.gvshopfit.com,They are
    understanding, and reacting appropriately to your needs.for more,

    stainless steel

    ReplyDelete